What is eLIB ?
eLib is a FREE tool which helps you categorize, catalog and view your ebook collection. It runs on Windows10, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows ! It can also be used as file organizer (mp3, pictures, documents, ISO ...)
Here is an overview of the features:
- performs a scan of your folders and files with pre-defined or choosen extensions
- auto-update your ebooks infos from internet with ISBN
- you can create as many collections as you wish, and even create subcollections
- data from your ebooks can be gathered from internet with ISBN number
- generates the thumbnails for PDF, CBR, CBZ, and some MsOffice files (XLS, DOC, PPT)
- you can manage several databases of your collections, create backups
- it is a fast a reliable portable tool, user intuitive
Version 1.4.2 (23 Aug. 2020) ! recent update :)
- eLIB now runs on Windows 10 !!
- Download location changed
- Facebook group URL updated
- WARNING: if you need thumbnail generation in eLIB, you HAVE TO INSTALL Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free) and enable PDF thumbnail preview in Windows Explorer
- Added AutoFilters in treeview, with Authors, Publishers and Year
- You can now change the display icons for your collections (right click a collection to change the icon)
- eLIB now keeps the collections expanded like in last execution
- database queries run faster
- Various bugs corrected and optimizations
- Added the Tile view (not fully functional yet)
eLib - The ultimate ebook library
eLIB is freeware, if you want to help the author for future releases, please make a donation.