What is eLIB ?
eLib is a FREE tool which helps you categorize, catalog and view your ebook collection. It runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. It can also be used as file organizer (mp3, pictures, documents, ISO ...)
Here is an overview of the features:
- performs a scan of your folders and files with pre-defined or choosen extensions
- auto-update your ebooks infos from internet with ISBN
- you can create as many collections as you wish, and even create subcollections
- data from your ebooks can be gathered from internet with ISBN number
- generates the thumbnails for PDF, CBR, CBZ, and some MsOffice files (XLS, DOC, PPT)
- you can manage several databases of your collections, create backups
- it is a fast a reliable portable tool, user intuitive
Version 1.3.2 (11 Mar. 2011)
- Added ISBN, Author, Publisher & Year fields to eBooks, search feature expanded to these fields
- eLIB can automatically update your ebooks information from internet
- A new toolbar has been added with some often used commands
- You can now look for files in your database which are not on your disks anymore
- Can again generate thumbnails when performing a scan (has been corrected)
- Changed icons size when generating thumbnails (they were too small before).
- Replaced rating infos in detail mode by icons
- Other corrections and improvements
eLib - The ultimate ebook library
eLIB is freeware, if you want to help the author for future releases, please make a donation.